Premium-Delivery.com Scam Alert
Just received info about another new re-shipping work at home job scam being operated at http://premium-delivery.com at IP address 188.8.131.52. The so-called “business” goes by the name Premium Delivery Services LLC and they list the address on the website as 4015 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215. It states on the website that they were founded in 1995 and that:
Premium Delivery Services LLC, is a package delivery company with services to Eastern Europe as well as to all the countries of the former Soviet Union.
Over the years, Premium Delivery Services LLC has grown into an industry leader by focusing on the goal of connecting customers in the United States with their families, friends and businesses in Eastern Europe. This also includes e-commerce between those countries.
Today, Premium Delivery Services LLC has become a dominant force in package delivery with services to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
Our specialized transportation and logistics services to those countries lead the way as the most recognized brand in North America.
Hmm..1995? REALLY? Here’s what I found. The domain was just registered on 03/11/2015 and the website created on 03/12/2015. There is NO business called Premium Delivery Services LLC that can be found at that physical address, nor ANY address for that matter. The actual business listed for that address is a shopping center called Hill Center Green Hills that features upscale boutiques and dining. There is no business in the Hill Centers directory with this name. Seems to me if they have been in business for 20 years they would be listed in that directory, or you would at least find a physical business address listed in Google somewhere, but there is nothing listed but the website.
Here’s The “JOB” Offer!
The email that was received is copied below:
From: Samantha Black <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You applied for a possition of Receiving Operator in our company (part – time/ well-payed job).
Unfortunately, I can not reach you by the phone.
I have attached the Application Form and the Job Description.
Here is the website of the company: http://www.premium-delivery.com
Do not hesitate to email or call me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Premium Delivery LLC
Phone: (901) 654-6042
Gee..an HR Manager sending official business from a free gmail account and also misspells “position” and “well-paid”? That was the first red flag for me even before I investigated the business or the website. Plus I was informed the recipient never “applied” for anything nor provided a phone # to anyone either as was stated in the email. Next.. Here’s a copy of the so-called “JOB” description:
Premium Delivery LLC
4015 Hillsboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37215
Vacancy: Receiving Operator
Salary: $2000 – 2500 per month
Trial Period: First 5 (five) packages. Payment: $20 each. Total: $100.
Job Type: Home Office, Part-Time. Or you can easily combine it with any other job you have.
Premium Delivery LLC is a successful company that provides guarantee services on performing transactions.
Our mission is to simplify the process of making bargains between sellers and buyers. We never take any side and treat both parties equally.
What is the method of our work?
– The seller and the buyer discuss the terms and conditions of the bargain. Usually the buyer is our client from abroad and a seller is a regular USA online shop
– The buyer contacts us and describes the bargain terms agreed with the seller.
– We provide the buyer with the invoice to reserve the funds for the bargain. This is the price of the goods.
– The buyer pays the funds.
– We contact the seller and inform him about the received funds and the necessity to start performing the bargain.
– The seller sends the goods to the Receiving Operator in the United States.
– Receiving Operator forwards goods to buyer abroad or local.
– If the buyer is satisfied with the goods, he agrees to send the funds to the seller. The reserved amount is transferred to the seller.
– If the buyer is not satisfied with the goods, the transfer is returned to him during 2 business days.
– The scheme is quite simple and protects the interests of the both parties. We try to make all process of the work more effective and easy, so you will have access to our Online Office to receive the tasks instantly.
The process is quite simple and protects the interests of the both parties.
Receiving Operator must know general shipping policy and laws and regulations, shipping methods.
What does a Receiving Operator do?
– Verification of incoming and outgoing parcels,
– Control the procedure of transportation of goods to the buyer,
– Makes all recommendations for shipping parcels from the personal manager.
1. Our customers send parcels to your address (usually they use UPS or FEDEX). After you get the package, you need to inform your local representative by email and provide him\her with the tracking number.
2. You need to check incoming shipments for damages. If the package looks damaged-you need to inform your local representative immediately.
3. You get a prepaid USPS shipping label (usually it takes 3-4 hours for our warehouse to order it at usps.com). After you get the label, print it out, stick it on the parcel and ship it out to the final destination from the closest USPS office.
Note: Please always ask USPS worker to provide you with receipt!
4. Expected salary is $2000- $2500 per month. The first 5 (five) packages will be your trial period. Payment is $20 for each of these packages. After you pass a trial period you get paid $40 for every shipped package. The approximate amount of packages is 50-60 a month.
5. You do not pay for any deliveries or shipping.
6. During your work you’ll constantly keep in touch with your local representative (the person who is responsible for your district and who’s always ready to help you).
7. We also have Administration Panel where you can view all your packages. Your local representative will provide you with login information and all instructions.
Q: I have already got a full-time job but I would like to work for your company, too. Is it possible?
A: Of course, you can join our company. We can provide you with a part-time job and you can easily do it. You will receive parcels to your address and forward them when you can.
Q: Are there any commission fees, contact or membership charges?
A: No, there is none. It’s entirely FREE and you do not have to pay anything.
Q: Shall I be liable to pay any taxes?
A: No, you won’t.
Q: What computer programs should I know to do this job?
A: The software you must master includes MS Office and Acrobat Reader. It is quite easy to master it and even if you have difficulties, it will not take you much time to learn how to work with it.
Q: How much time is required to do a package?
A: No more than 1-2 hours every day.
Q: How will I get information about the time of delivery of packages?
A: We will send you information about packages, tracking numbers and detailed instructions.
Q: Are there cases when parcels are not addressed to the receivers? What shall I do in such a case?
A: Parcels are usually addressed to our clients with the indication of their names. That’s why you must personally receive the parcels.
Q: Sometimes I leave the town. What shall I do if I receive a parcel and I am out at that time?
A: There is always a way out. You can authorize a carrier to leave a parcel at your doorstep. If it happens, sign it on the client’s behalf.
Q: What shall I do as soon as I receive my parcel?
A: Don’t trouble. You will also receive a prepaid label and instructions you must follow.
Q: Who must pay for the shipment?
A: Our company pays for the shipment. The process is the following: we send you a prepaid label; you will use it to forward the parcel.
Q: How are items shipped?
A: The shipment process is simple. You put the items in your package, attach the prepaid label that we provide you with and bring the package to the USPS office.
Q: How can I send it?
A: Print out and attach the label to the parcel.
Q: Are there any other shipping methods except the USPS?
A: No, because we cooperate only with the USPS that offers us FREE shipping.
Q: How much should I work? How many parcels shall I get each month?
A: 50 – 60 parcels. You will have to work 1-2 hours every day.
Q: How can I get my salary?
A: Your salary will be paid via PayPal/Western Union.
Q: How often and when shall I receive my compensation?
A: Every three weeks.
Q: Are there any items to be inspected?
A: Usually no, except electronics.
Q: When will my job begin?
A: As soon as you register, though you will receive your first parcel in 3 or 4 days.
BEWARE! This is simply nothing but a Classic re-shipping/forwarding scam. See our previous posts Parcelal.com Scam Alert and Courier Clerk-Shipping Receiving Clerk-Correspondence Manager Scam for more information about this type of scam.
If you receive an unsolicited email offering a job as a Shipping/receiving Manager, Receiving Operator or clerk, or similar, do not respond or provide any information and most importantly do not accept the position, perform any re-shipping tasks or cash any checks or money orders they may send you as payment. These checks/money orders are usually bogus and you will be held responsible and you could also be prosecuted, because the parcels/pkgs contains items that are usually purchased with stolen credit cards and the letters usually contain actual debit cards loaded with stolen tax refunds or money stolen elsewhere.
REPORT MAIL FRAUD!
If you believe you’re a victim of a re-shipping/forwarding scam, file a complaint with Postal Inspectors online or call Postal Inspectors at 1-877-876-2455 (option 4, Mail Fraud).
Also report the scam at http://ic3.gov which is the official site working in conjunction with the FBI to help stop internet crime.
If you can speak English, and another language, you could be sitting on a fortune!
This is a resource that will show you how you can apply your language skills and
put it to good use as a translator!
There are hundreds of companies right now searching for people that can speak
two languages. It doesn’t matter what language you speak, as long as you speak
English, and at least one other language, there are plenty of jobs for you available.
Huge companies like Coca Cola, Starbucks, Disney and others hire translators all the time!
Once you sign up, they will show you exactly how to get started in 5 minutes or less…
even if you don’t have any previous experience, you could still start making money
You’ll be able to find part-time, contract and even full-time positions. Many of these
jobs you will be able to do from home, or anywhere you have an internet connection at.
Plus you can get paid most usually as soon as the job is completed!